If you are using Internet Explorer and trying to sign up with Edifix, you may find that you are unable to get past the User Account Information page. There is a known bug in certain security updates for Internet Explorer that prevents users from logging in to secure websites, like Edifix. This bug interferes with the Edifix sign up process and prevents the new user account from being logged in.
To resolve this issue, Microsoft Support suggests trying the following:
Verify that the date and time settings on your computer are correct
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time.
- Click the Date & Time tab.
- Make sure that the date and time settings are configured to use the current date and time, and then click OK.
Clear the SSL state
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then click Clear SSL state.
Reset the Internet Explorer Settings
- In Internet Explorer 11, click the Options "gear" icon in the top-right corner.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
For more information, please visit the Microsoft Support page for this bug.