There is a known bug in certain security updates for Internet Explorer that prevents users from logging in to secure websites, including Edifix. To resolve this issue, Microsoft Support suggests trying the following:
Verify that the date and time settings on your computer are correct
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time.
- Click the Date & Time tab.
- Make sure that the date and time settings are configured to use the current date and time, and then click OK.
Clear the SSL state
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then click Clear SSL state.
Reset the Internet Explorer Settings
- In Internet Explorer 11, click the Options "gear" icon in the top-right corner.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
For more information, please visit the Microsoft Support page for this bug.